RALPH STAPLES ft. SONYA L. TAYLOR - ALL I DO IS CRY (LYRICS VIDEO)

Ralph Staples released lyrics video of the single "All I Do Is Cry" featuring Sonya L Taylor. This single 'All I do is cry' is a ballad written and produced by Ralph W Staples and sang to perfection by Sonya L Taylor. The song is based on a woman expressing her heart and soul to her lover asking him to take her back in her life. She implores him deep and meaning words win back his love and affection. Believe me, this song will make you fall in love again.
The song was released in August of 2019 and will be one of nine tracks coming up with an album by Taylor and Staples in November of 2019. The album will be released on the Verbal Music Inc. label owned by Ralph Staples. The album promises deep diversity in genres, including Reggae, Dancehall, and R&B. Take your time and buy / listen to 'All I do is cry' by Ralph Staples ft. Sonya L Taylor.



SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post